Best Sublimation Printer for Large Prints in 2023 – Ultimate Guide
Sublimation is the perfect way to convert your design from a sublimation paper to a t-shirt. It is also a popular choice for printing large-format images onto different materials. Have you ever thought of printing large images on your desired material? It would be best to have different sublimation printers to print large designs for this task. Finding the right printer for this purpose is a challenging task. Most of the time, many people need help with the budget, features, and other constraints. Keeping all things in mind, we will share a few best sublimation printers for large prints to overcome these issues.
All these printers have a few common and a few different features. We’ve tried our best to cover all those with low-budget and premium features. You can easily print on shirts, sheets, and blankets using these printers. We focus on convertible printers rather than purpose-built printers, as you can use convertible printers for regular printing and sublimation printing. We hope, after reading this article, you’ll find it helpful and you can easily decide on the right one for yourself.
Best Sublimation Printer for Large Prints
We have found these printers the best for printing large designs.
- Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 Wireless Printer
- Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Wireless Printer
- Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 Sublimation Printer
- HP Designjet T630 Large Format Wireless Plotter Printer
Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 Wireless Printer
Undoubtedly, the top-quality printer for wide-format sublimation printing is the Epson Ecotank ET-8550. The best thing about this printer is that you can also use it inside your house. The print quality of this printer is outstanding, and it can hold more than one sheet of paper (roughly 13 * 19 inches).
For instance, if you try a test print, you will see it produces high-resolution photos. It uses six colours of ink, and you can use it to make different things like mugs, keys, or other items. While transferring the image to t-shirts, the quality of the photo didn’t change and remained the same. It’s an inkjet printer, and you need to add sublimation ink to convert it to a sublimation printer.
Just buy sublimation ink and add it to the ink bottles. This process is money-saving as we used to pay more previously for extra cartridges.
- Cartridge-free printing provides a cost-effective way to create more precise and sharp images.
- Produce an image with an average dimension in 15 seconds.
- You can create borderless photos up to 13 * 19, quickly transferring them to any bigger surface.
- Save money on ink replacement as it costs less than that ink cartridge.
- Replacement ink is quite enough to print colour pages up to 6200
- Wireless connectivity, with the help of which you can directly print from your laptop, Mobile, or any tablet.
- It has a 4.3-inch colour touch display to quickly manoeuvre things on your printer.
- Voice-activated to pass commands using voice and print anything you want to
Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 Wireless Printer
We have got another affordable and fantastic quality sublimation printer from Epson. We cover their multiple printers in one article because of the quality of the print they produce. It has a 4.3-inch touchscreen to assist you in using the printer and operating it comprehensively. The printer is much easier to set up and use, and the build quality is also good.
Additionally, the paper printing size of this wide format printer is 13*19 inch with borders and 11*17 inches without borders. Unlike ET-8550, this printer comes with a cartridge and ink. To use it as a sublimation, you need to buy an extra cartridge and fill it with sublimation ink to let it work as a sublimation printer. Printing results were exceptional and eye-catching, but it uses a lot of ink, and you need to refill it quite often.
- It offers high-speed printing of images. Precision core heat-free technology delivers quality images—black and white up to 25 ppm and colour images up to 12 ppm.
- High accuracy is maintained with accurate dot placement technology. The image gets instantly dry because of pigment inks.
- Can efficiently perform multiple tasks like copying, printing, scanning, and faxing.
- It can easily print more images in less time.
- You can use Epson Smart panel App1 for connectivity and to perform different operations using this app.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16600 Sublimation Printer
Another Beast from Epson EcoTank Series. EcoTank Pro ET-16600 is a printer that is mainly used for commercial purposes. It produces a sharp, high-resolution image using premium ink tanks that can be seen right at the front. The design and quality of the material used in the build are too good. It also has the same 4.3-inch responsive touchscreen to help its users to perform tasks more quickly.
Moreover, on the side of this panel, you’ll also see a few buttons. Many users call it a super-sized sublimation printer as it produces more prints with less cost per page ability. The printing ratio with border and borderless is the same as the other wide printing printers offer.
Unfortunately, the price of this premium-quality printer is also on the higher side, and you need ample space to accommodate it. But the print quality is much more accurate and precise, and you can easily convert it to professional business as it can accommodate a heavy workload.
- It can perform different tasks like print, copy, fax, scan, etc., in minimum time without any error.
- ET-16600 offers ink tanks instead of cartridges to accommodate more ink and easy refillings at an affordable price.
- You can easily print black and white prints up to 7500 at a speed of 25 ppm and color prints up to 6000 at a rate of 12 ppm.
- Easily print border and borderless prints in less time, and you can quickly transform them into your desired fabrics.
- Settings can quickly be reviewed and changed from the touch screen.
- Wireless connectivity using different mediums and using Epson iPrint Mobile app.
HP Designjet T630 Large Format Wireless Plotter Printer
The HP DesignJet T630 Plotter Printer is an exceptional printing solution for architects, engineers, and construction professionals who require high-quality prints quickly. This 24-inch printer features a sleek black design with an auto sheet feeder, media bin, and stand, making it a perfect addition to any professional workspace.
With its wireless connectivity capabilities, the HP DesignJet T630 allows for seamless printing from multiple devices, including smartphones and tablets. The printer has an auto sheet feeder that can handle up to 50 sheets of A3 and A4 paper, enabling users to produce multiple prints. The media bin collects printed documents, ensuring they are not damaged during the printing process.
The HP DesignJet T630 is designed to produce high-quality prints with a resolution of up to 2400 * 1200 dpi, resulting in crisp, clear lines and vivid colours. The printer uses six HP Bright Office Inks, including matte black, to deliver sharp text and images with high accuracy.
- Technical people use it to get the most out of it and to draw lines with precise and accurate quality.
- It can print up to 13 * 19 inches with high definitions.
- Use HP smart app from your table, desktop, or Mobile to operate your printer from anywhere and pass commands you want to execute without hassle.
- High printing speed with quality output.
- It prints multi-size projects automatically without any need to switch between media sources.
- It uses 95% less ink for routine maintenance than its competitor and saves time and money.
- You will get access to different sharing software to interact with the machines easily.
Of all the printers mentioned above, Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 is the best sublimation printer for large prints. It is an affordable, wireless, and cartridge-free printer. It makes it easier for you to print in bulk without any issues. We recommend this printer if you want a secure investment.